CarlFraser.co.uk (“I”) am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me. Please read the following carefully to understand my views and practices regarding your personal data and how I will treat it. By visiting carlfraser.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Carl Fraser
Information we collect from you
I will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give me. This is information about you that you give me by filling in forms on my site http://carlfraser.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with me by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use my site, subscribe to my service, and when you report a problem with my site. The information you give me may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
- Information I collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site I will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Uses made of the information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to me. I will use this information:
- to carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from me;
- to provide you with information about other services I offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to my service;
- to ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information I collect about you. I will use this information:
- to administer this site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve this site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of my efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of any advertising I serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information I receive from other sources. I will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. I will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that I have the right to share your personal information with:
- Selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract I enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist me in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
I will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that I sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If I am under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply my terms and conditions of supply of my services and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of CarlFraser.co.uk, my clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Where I have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting me at email@example.com
This site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of my partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.